Safety and sustainability is one of ENEX Group’s longest standing core values. Our successful performance in this area has been made possible through the leadership and teamwork of all employees. Our HSSE responsibilities are directed by our HSSE vision, policy, strategy and management system, as well as our focus on Target Zero; our company-wide goal of zero safety incidents, worldwide, every day.
– Target Zero
We will reach and maintain zero incidents by developing a company-wide mindset of prevention through reporting and intervention.
– HSSE Vision
Our HSSE vision is “HSSE focus every-time every-where.”
– HSSE Policy
ENEX Group accepts our responsibility to protect the environment and the health, safety and security of our employees, their families and the public. Health, safety, security and environmental performance are core values and will be managed as an integral part of our business to benefit employees, customers and our neighbours. All ENEX Group employees are responsible for the Company’s achievement of continuous and measurable improvement.
– HSSE Strategy
We will achieve our vision:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.